Tuesday 11 February 2014

Calaguas (My Most Favorite... so far - March 2012)

Sometime in March 2012, me and my best travel buddy Gail decided to see a place that's also known as "the Happy Beach". We took a package from travel factor since we were not very familiar in the place.  Our coordinator that time were Cedric, Louie and Ayie.

They made our life so much easier.  They already prepared and coordinated everything. We felt like we were treated as princesses. ;)
We took the night bus from Cubao terminal bound for Daet, Camarines Norte. It took about 9 hours land trip to get to the Bus terminal and another 30 minutes to get to Paracale port.


  IMG_2758
This time we tried top loading.


IMG_2757
There were some other people in that group and mostly girls.


IMG_2788

And same as me and Gail, they were also ready to try top loading. ;) Ready for something new!  Adventure!

It took about 2 and a half hours to get to the island from the port.  I got dizzy during the boat trip, probably because of the gasoline smell, or the weather is too hot, or the waves are too strong or I'm not that used to riding boats or i was just simply hungry.

IMG_2797-1
 But no matter how dizzy I was that time,



After seeing the island, I forgot what I was feeling.


IMG_2799-1
I was amazed the moment I saw the beach.

I couldn't even find the right words to describe what I was feeling that time.  I was so delighted, excited to feel the sand on my toes, the salt water on my hair, I was so ready to jump! But then again, I hold back, i remember, i didn't know how to swim. :p  As soon as we arrived the Travel Factor team prepared our lunch and helped us build our tent.  They even provided a generator so our night was not so dark.

IMG_2809-1
 Meanwhile, me and Gail were busy taking shots in the island.


IMG_2819-1
The weather that day was perfect!!! I really felt I was in Paradise! :)

IMG_2831-1
This beach makes me happy.. maybe that's why they called it the "Happy Beach"?

 IMG_2829-1
The sand is sparkling white. The place was very relaxing. The wind that blows is so refreshing.

IMG_2837-1
The island, I must say... unspoiled... untouched....  so far, my most favorite!


485304_10150576548561735_717501734_9152103_2055663551_n
Then we start having our Lunch.


IMG_2916-1

After lunch, me and Gail tried finding a good spot where we could have some siesta.  Gail found her spot, and I found myself under this tree.  I started spreading my Batik cloth on the sand and lay down, then me and Gail started talking about anything while putting nail polish on each others fingernails.  Then after a while, we decided to take a nap.


IMG_2918-1

Then we woke up at around 3pm and decided to walk around and take another round of pictures.
(Times like this I am really thankful for tripod! ;) )


IMG_2949-2 

 After the series of pictures we had taken, it was time for dinner.  We had some chat with the other people in the group the they head back to their respective tents.  While we continued talking to the Travel Factor team. :)  After a while we decided to call it a night.  We went to our tent and a had a very relaxing night.  It drizzles a bit before the sunrise, which makes the night a bit chilly.

  IMG_3040-1

The next day, we woke up to this beautiful weather! ah This is life!!! I thought to myself.  We enjoy the water, the sun, the beach, the whole place in general. We even loved the food they prepared for us. ;)

  IMG_3043-1
And how can we not JUMP for joy? ;) :)


 After we enjoyed the beach, we packed our things and started to travel  back to the Paracale port.

IMG_3051-1 

Then we had lunch before we head to Bagasbas beach for our surfing lessons.

  IMG_3069-1 

 After the many attempts to stand (since it was my first time to surf) I was able to do it ;)  I got some bruises after, but it was truly an enjoyable activity! Take note, i don't know how to swim. (hahahaha) I just bravely enjoy and seize that moment. After the surfing lessons, we had dinner before we head back to Manila.  This trip is still fresh on my mind as if it just happened yesterday. :)


** Calaguas - is a group of islands in Camarines Norte.
These days there are a lot of travel package being offered to get to this pristine beach of Camarines Norte, I just hope that the people who will get to visit my favorite beach will not spoil and pollute it.
I hope this place will remain a "Happy Beach" for many.

For more info about the tour package of TRAVEL FACTOR
please don't hesistate to contact them thru:
+63 2 746 5119 (Telephone & Fax)
+63 917 847 5341 to 42 (Mobile) 


Lazada Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment