Saturday 29 August 2015

Baler (August 2015)




It was my first time in Baler and I never thought that it was that far... nonetheless, as soon as I see the beach... I'm good!
I loved the beach, I loved the waves, I loved Baler

yeah.. waves!



surf's up!







Happy Kids!


Mandatory stopover

On the Way to Mother falls


Diguisit Beach

Last Dinner in Baler


Jep  #caughtgramming


sunrise

the Mandatory Tourist Shot :)



 I suggest to take the Joy Bus for more comfortable journey that costs 750/way
or if you're on a tight budget you can always take the Normal Aircon Bus which is 450/way
Genesis Transport has this schedule for their aircon bus.

We stayed in Bay's Inn and we got the roof top all to ourselves with the awesome view of the beach plus the famous Baler sunrise of course.

The food is good and reasonable for it's price.

I miss Baler! will definitely go back soon!!!! <3





** Most photos were grabbed form Er, Philip and Mhe.


I'll be posting more photos here but for now, you may also check my instagram account for more of my travel pictures.



Happy Surfing!
  Lazada Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment